Drop off at Joe and Heidi Brunk residence at 7pm, 3660 Dry Valley Rd, Radford, VA 24141. Please drop your student and their overnight bag at the end of the driveway, leaders will be there to help get them situated.
– Eat before you come
– Yard games
- Dismiss around 9pm to host homes
- Breakfast in host homes
- Arrive back to GraceLife campus at 9am
– Small Groups
- Lunch (Provided by GraceLife)
- Dismiss to service projects
– Please bring closed toe shoes and clothing that can get dirty or ruined to change into for service projects.
– Small Groups and snacks
– Closing Worship
Parent Meeting 3:30-4:00pm in Room 200.
We encourage all of our parents to meet with us during this time. We will be discussing some of the major events happening over the school year (including dates!), talking about our weekly programs, and sharing some of our heart behind our ministry.
2022 Fall Retreat
We are thrilled to finally make a Fall Retreat comeback! It has been a few years since we have been able to kick the year off in an EPIC way. Below you will find some helpful content to help make your Fall Retreat a better experience.