GraceLife Baptist Church | Coronavirus Response
Your GraceLife leadership team continues to daily monitor the COVID-19 situation. As we make additional decisions about our schedule, we will make use of our social media outlets and webpage to communicate regarding all activities and events. We are committed to doing everything we can to provide a safe environment for our church family and surrounding community.
UPDATED May 5, 2020
UPCOMING WORSHIP GATHERINGS and ACTIVITIES:
All activities held at the church building are cancelled at this time.
Pastor Tim shares this week’s devotion and a lot of important announcements for this week!
Mother’s Day Bag/Life Group Literature Bag pickup:
Wednesday, May 6/Thursday, May 7 • 4-6 pm
Day of Prayer Zoom Conference:
Thursday, May 7th • 2 pm
Although we will not have any on-site worship gatherings we WILL BE streaming every Sunday at 10:45 am online through the ways listed below.
- Through our new YouTube Channel
- Through our Facebook page at time of service (10:45 am)
- Through our GraceLife Mobile App! Just click “Watch Live!” at time of service. Download the app today!
- Through our GraceLife website:
In addition we are providing video-based Life Group material to help you and your family stay on track with the Gospel Project timeline. Please visit gracelifefamily.org/lg on instructions on how to download the weekly materials as well as watch the latest videos!
Our church office will remain open Monday – Thursday, from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Closed on Fridays.
Here are some other ways you can respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Trust in God as the good and sovereign Creator and Sustainer of life upon whom we all depend.
- Pray for mercy for the sick, strength for doctors, insight for researchers, and wisdom for officials.
- Look for opportunities to love and care for others, whether they are sick, isolated, marginalized, poor, or oppressed.
- If we are unable to gather at certain times, stay closely connected to the church family. Gather with smaller groups as appropriate, and participate in worship gatherings online should that become necessary.
- Continue to faithfully give your offerings online HERE or by mail so that the ministry of the church thrives all the more in the midst of difficult days.
Reflect often on the brevity of life, the urgency of eternity, and the beauty of the gospel.