GraceLife Baptist Church | Coronavirus Response
Your GraceLife leadership team continues to daily monitor the COVID-19 situation. As we make additional decisions about our schedule, we will make use of our social media outlets and webpage to communicate regarding all activities and events. We are committed to doing everything we can to provide a safe environment for our church family and surrounding community.
UPDATED July 9, 2020
UPCOMING WORSHIP GATHERINGS and ACTIVITIES:
All activities held at the church building are cancelled at this time. We are now offering two in-person services to attend; 9am or 11am. You will need to register your family unit for service.
Please visit gracelifefamily.org/register for more information and details on registering you or your family for service each week.
Even though we will have on-site worship gatherings we WILL still livestream service online for those who may not be able to join us in-person every Sunday at 9:00 am or 11:00 am through the ways listed below.
- Through our new YouTube Channel
- Through our Facebook page at time of service (9 or 11 am)
- Through our GraceLife Mobile App! Just click “Watch Live!” at time of service. Download the app today!
- Through our GraceLife website:
In addition we are providing video-based Life Group material to help you and your family stay on track with the Gospel Project timeline. Please visit gracelifefamily.org/lg on instructions on how to download the weekly materials as well as watch the latest videos!
Our church office will remain open Monday – Thursday, from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Closed on Fridays.
Here are some other ways you can respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Trust in God as the good and sovereign Creator and Sustainer of life upon whom we all depend.
- Pray for mercy for the sick, strength for doctors, insight for researchers, and wisdom for officials.
- Look for opportunities to love and care for others, whether they are sick, isolated, marginalized, poor, or oppressed.
- If we are unable to gather at certain times, stay closely connected to the church family. Gather with smaller groups as appropriate, and participate in worship gatherings online should that become necessary.
- Continue to faithfully give your offerings online HERE or by mail so that the ministry of the church thrives all the more in the midst of difficult days.
Reflect often on the brevity of life, the urgency of eternity, and the beauty of the gospel.